Your well-being is our top priority.
We’re working with local and county officials to ensure the health and safety of our builders, vendors, attendees, and staff at the 2021 Ohio Hardwood Furniture Market.
Here are some general guidelines we have established for all attendees:
- First and foremost, If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick in the last 14 days, please stay home and take care. Be aware of the symptoms of COVID
- All individuals entering the show are encouraged to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided by the market in various locations throughout each venue.
- High-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- Our large furniture show is spread out over two days, two locations and four buildings, perfect for viewing gorgeous furniture while safely social distancing.
- Ohio’s Dine Safe guidelines will be followed as we serve breakfast and lunch at both locations.
- Name badges will be mailed to all show attendees who pre-registered prior to September 1st. This will reduce contact and congestion at the market entrance.
Your contribution to a safe event.
Please use these best practices to ensure you are doing your part to make OHFM 2021 a successful and safe event!
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your mouth for coughs and sneezes and wash your hands immediately after.
- Maintain at least six-foot social distancing from other individuals while at the show
- Understand your state’s travel guidelines
- Resist the urge to handshake. We know you are glad to meet each and everyone at the show but simply say hello without touch.